You paid a lot of money for your floor rug. The last thing you want if for your expensive, luxurious rug to get damaged just because you were trying to clean it. This is when it the best choice to leave it the professionals. By keeping up with oriental rug cleaning, you are extending the life of your carpet. At Royal Oriental Rugs we specialize in rug cleaning. You can trust us! We are the best rug cleaners near me and near Clearwater.
Leave Us Your Rugs
- Pre-Treatment Process
- The very first step in any rug cleaning is the pre-treatment process that involves inspecting the rug and determining exactly what type of rug they’re working on, its condition, and any risks involved with certain cleaning methods. These are the things your professional rug cleaner will look for during the pre-treatment process:
- Dust Removal
- Just like your carpet, oriental rugs are a huge dust magnet. Although you should be vacuuming your rug regularly, this is not enough to prevent dust from getting stuck deep within the fibers of your rug. And if your rug sees a lot of foot traffic, dust will just get pushed farther into the rug. Your professional rug cleaner will use advanced and innovative rug dusting machines to remove dust from deep within the rug without damaging it.
- Soaking And Cleaning
- Now that dust has been removed from your rug, your professional rug cleaner will move onto the soaking and cleaning process. Most rugs will be left overnight to soak giving time for the pet odors and stains to come out. When it’s time for the rug to be cleaned, it will be washed on both sides with shampoo and then with water to remove any soap that could damage the rug if it’s left on.
- Brushing And Drying
- After the rug has been rinsed off brushing the rug will help bring it back to its natural form and allow it to dry more evenly. In order to preserve the rug, it will not be dried with a heater or blow dryer or anything of that kind. Instead, rugs are placed in a climate-controlled room in order to dry naturally. Typically, this takes around six hours to complete.
- Inspection Process
- After everything is said and done, your professional rug cleaner will thoroughly inspect the work to ensure that everything was done correctly. If it doesn’t meet our quality standards, any necessary repairs are done before being sent back to the owner. If your professional rug cleaners are not able to return the rug immediately to its owner, they will wrap it and store it in a temperature-controlled room until it can be transported.
We Are The Best Rug Cleaners Near Me
If you need professional oriental rug cleaning, you can’t afford to choose an inexperienced company or one that doesn’t have an eye for detail. This is why you need to choose us! We perform all types of rug repairs including deodorizing, scotchgarding, moth-proofing, color run removal, pet stain removal, and much more. We also do all types of detailing such as rug blocking, overcast fringe repair, binding, reweaving, patching, and touch-up dying. Once we have treated a rug, they are stored safely in our temperature-controlled rooms until you’re available to pick them up or have them delivered.
Try Our Oriental Rug Cleaning
When it comes to caring for your vintage rugs, Royal Oriental Rugs has all the expertise and techniques to get the most out of your rug. This is why we are deemed as the best rug cleaners near me. Our oriental rugs Tampa location is located near Clearwater. Call or contact us today for more information.